Wednesday, 30 March 2016

My Friends of Mine Biography



     Have you ever watched "Grown Ups"? the story in the movie was fully about friendship. That's why right now, I'm gonna post about Biography of My Friends. :) check it out! begin with...

1. Abdul Rohman
Name: Abdul Rohman
Address: Citaman Village
Hobby: Hanging out with friends
I was born in Tasikmalaya, on September 12th, 1998.
Quotes: -"Don't forget me in spite of we've broken up, pal"
      -"Love is never making judgement physically"

2. Siti Wirdi Fauziah
Name: Siti Wirdi Fauziah
Address: Kampung Cigadog
Hobby: Going for a walk
I was born in Tasikmalaya, on September 11th, 1997.
Quotes: "Don't waste my biodata"

3. Asri Nurcahyati
 Name: Asri Nurcahyati
Address: Paniis Girang
Hobbies: Studying, Going for a walk,Chatting
I was born in Tasikmalaya, on May 2nd, 1997.
Quotes: "Don't forget me if we're on break"

4. Jajat Saeful Barkah
 Name: Jajat Saeful Barkah
Address: Kampung Leuwinamprak
Hobbies: Eating, Singing, Cleaning
I was born in Tasikmalaya, on January 1st, 1998.
Quotes: "Don't judge people physically, try to respect them".
5. Irma Hasanah
Name: Irma Hasanah
Address: Kampung Cigadog
Hobby: Singing
I was born in Tasikmalaya, on September 30th, 1997.
Quotes: "Don't forget each other"
6. Trisna Mulyana
 Name: Trisna Mulyana
Address: Paniis Hilir
Hobbies: Listening to the music, Swimming
I was born in Tasikmalaya, on January 22th, 1997.
Quotes: "Always Keep Smile to whoever"
7. Windy Astria
 Name: Windy Astria
Address: Kampung Cigadog Girang
Hobby: Going for a walk
I was born in Tasikmalaya, on November 10th, 1997.
Quotes: "Don't forget anybody who you know"
8. Aldi Sidiq Ihamsyah
 Name: Aldy Sidiq Ilhamsyah
Address: Kampung Ciawang Tonggoh
Hobbies: Basketball, Volleyball
I was born in Tasikmalaya, on November 24th, 1997.
Quotes: "Don't forget pray to God"
9. Siti Latifah
Name: Siti Latifah
Address: Paniis Girang
Hobbies: Badminton, Drawing, Eating
I was born in Tasikmalaya, on August 3rd, 1997.
Quotes: "Respect your parent and don't forget worship to God"
10. Ai Wirdah Nurifa'i
Name: Ai Wirdah Nurifa'i
Address: Kampung Bojong
Hobby: Playing Game
I was born in Tasikmalaya, on August 31st, 1997.
Quotes: "Don't forget to study"

 That's it some of my friends biography that's still written in my book! :-D See you next post!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment