Saturday, 14 November 2015

Wanting to go to University



Right now, I'm at Vocational High School, it is my third year. Therefore, I need to think more to the future cause also one of my goals is wanting to go to University. You know, the obstacle for me is "Budget". As you know, Go to university need plenty of money. Eventually, I decided to look for scholarship, and I'm gonna participate in Scholarship Program. Luckily, The net has given me thousand experiences including Searching for Scholarship Program. Irrespective of that wish, I also want to study abroad to continue my education. I'm dying to feel new enviroments, new friends, and new situation.

-A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

-don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today


This is the end of the post, till next time bye bye!
see you next post.... :-D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment